Loss Prevention Associate- OK City
|Title:||Loss Prevention Associate- OK City|
|Job Classification:||Security Officer|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Locations:||Oklahoma City OK|
DescriptionLoss Prevention Associate
A full-time position
||Loss Prevention Associate
||Loss Prevention Associate
with great career opportunities is available for Experience loss prevention professionals
within the Retail Loss Prevention Services
Division of US Security Associates. We can assist you with your CLEET card and immediate sign on bonus....
Only candidates with plain-clothes loss prevention retail experience are encouraged to apply.
Women with retail store Loss prevention experience are encouraged to apply.
In accordance with state regulations, a CLEET card is required in the state of Oklahoma.
• Blend into a retail environment
• Perform successful customer surveillance while walking the floor
• Detect and apprehend shoplifters following company policy and guidelines
• Exercise good judgment and make the right decisions under pressure
• Be a team player and a self-starter, with the ability to work independently
• High School Diploma or G.E.D.
• Eligibility to work in the U.S.
• Strong report writing and verbal communication skills
• Previous loss prevention or asset protection experience
• Possession of any required licenses, or have the ability to obtain
• Ability to successfully pass background checks including drug screening
Medical and vacation benefits are available for employees working a minimum of 32 hours per week.
U.S. Security Associates is a nationally recognized Security and Loss Prevention service provider with operations in 48 states nationwide. If you enjoy working in a professional environment, looking for a career in Retail Loss Prevention, have excellent customer service skills, and are dedicated to doing a great job, this may be the opportunity for you!
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.
U.S. Security Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. We support and obey laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. U.S. Security Associates fully considers all qualified applicants including those with a criminal history. Click here
to learn more.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications